High Temperature Furnace Graphite Heater Carbon Graphite
Graphite heating elements are used frequently in high-temperature vacuum sintering furnaces and are also widely used. In high temperature furnaces, graphite parts can be used in vacuum sintering furnaces, graphitization furnaces, vacuum brazing furnaces, intermediate frequency vacuum induction furnaces, high temperature heat treatment furnaces, etc.
The advantages of graphite heating element are as follows:
1. The graphite in the high temperature vacuum sintering furnace has good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity. Compared with ordinary materials, the thermal conductivity is quite high. It is 4 times higher than stainless steel, 2 times higher than carbon steel, and 100 times higher than ordinary non-metallic.
2. The graphite in the high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace has a low temperature resistance coefficient, low thermal inertia, and can be quickly heated and cooled. There are no special requirements during the processing of the workpiece.
3. The high-temperature strength of graphite in high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace is good, and the strength of graphite is much worse than that of metal at normal temperature.
4. It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, no deformation, impact resistance, large radiation area, good flexibility and easy processing and installation. In terms of electrical performance, it is easy to manufacture large heating elements, which can increase the voltage and reduce the current. This can save heat loss.
5. Graphite is easy to extract and cheaper than metal.6. Graphite in high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace has some properties of metal and ceramic, good thermal conductivity, good thermal conductivity, but has multiple spaces and small thermal expansion coefficient.
The graphite heater is the core part of the high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace, and its quality directly affects the performance and operating cost of the high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace. The design of the thermal field of graphite heating element is varied, which specific design choice is mainly based on the specific analysis of the process flow. The graphite heating element of most high-temperature vacuum sintering furnaces includes four main components: heaters and their connecting parts, heat insulation parts (or reflection screens), thermal field supporting parts, and workpiece carrying hearth. These accessories often need to be replaced regularly due to material problems or time problems.
|Category||Bulk Density||Resistivity||Shore Hardness||Flexural Strength||Compressive Strength||Young's Modulus||Porosity||Ash Content||Grain Size||Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||Thermal Conductivity||Application Fields|
|g/cm³||μΩm||HSD||Mpa||Mpa||Gpa||%||PPM||μm||(indoor temp~600℃) 10^-6/℃||(100℃) W/m﹒k|
|Molded Graphite||GXMG-1||1.65||11~14||30||15||28||15||23%||/||4mm||2.6||50~60||Crucible, Conventional Cast, etc|
|GXMG-2||1.68||11~14||35||17||35||13||20%||/||2mm||3.5||60~80||Crucible, Conventional Cast, Carbon Brushest, etc|
|GXMG-3||1.70||10~13||42||15||35||14||18%||/||0.8mm||1.8||62~80||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Carbon Brushest, etc|
|GXMG-4||1.72||10~13||42||24||40||13||17%||/||0.8mm||1.5||65~85||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Rodt, etc|
|GXMG-5||1.75||10~13||45||28||55||13||15%||800||/||1.8||65~85||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rodt, etc|
|GXMG-6||1.78||9~12||46||28||58||12||12%||800||/||4.5||80~100||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rod, Furnacet, etc|
|Isostatic Graphite||GXIG-1||1.75||10~13||42||35||60||9||16%||500||13~18μm||4.8||80~120||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rod, Furnacet, etc|
|GXIG-2||1.78||9~12||42~50||38||70||10||12%||500||10~15μm||4.8||80~100||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rod, Furnacet, etc|
|GXIG-3||1.80||9~13||45~60||40||95||11||12%||500||9~15μm||4.8||85~110||EDM, Furnace, Sintering Mold, Noble Metal Metallurgyt, etc|
|GXIG-4||1.82||9~13||50||46||96||10||12%||500||13~15μm||5||90~110||photovoltaic, EDM, Sintering Mold, Noble Metal Metallurgyt, etc|
|GXIG-6||1.88||9~15||60||52||110||10||8%||500||8~10μm||5.5||95~120||Fuel Cell, 3D Glass Moldt, etc|
|GXIG-7||1.90||9~14||70||55||125||11||/||/||8~10μm||5.5||100~130||Semiconductor, photovoltaict, etc|
|Mechanical graphite||M106H||1.69~1.78||/||75||60||160||/||3%||/||/||4.0||13||Sealing, bearing, compressor carbon vane, pump accessories (temperature tolerance: <220℃)t, etc|
|M106D||2.2~2.3||/||70||60||160||/||2%||/||/||4.0||15||Sealing, bearing (temperature tolerance:<350℃ under aerobic conditions, <550℃ under anaerobic conditions)t, etc|
Beijing Guang Xin Guo Neng Technology Co., Ltd, was established in 2008 and is located in Beijing, China. As a professional graphite products manufacturer, we are specialized in research, development, production, sale and service of graphite in graphite electrode, graphite mold, graphite powder, graphite rod, graphite heating element, graphite heater and other graphite products. Our Brand is GXGN.
Our products are widely used in various industries and fields such as aerospace, military industry, electric power, railway, non-ferrous metallurgy, machinery, semiconductors, high-temperature furnace heating and so on.
Our company has strong technical strength, excellent manufacturing equipment, standardized management system, superb production technology, and complete testing methods. It is the one of the first group to achieve ISO9001 certification in the same industry.
With our own factory and advanced production equipment, such as Vertical Machining Centers, CNC lathes, milling machines, sawing machines and other advanced production equipment, we can provide professional solutions based on customer requirements.
Furthermore, our staffs are experienced, committed to strict quality inspection and thoughtful customer service.
Our products are not only sold well in China, but also exported to India, Vietnam, Thailand, Russia, Germany and North America.
We also undertake OEM and ODM orders. Whether your company is selecting a product from our existing catalog or you are looking for help in engineering applications, please feel free to contact our customer service center and inform us your purchase requirements.
Welcome to visit our factory and cooperate with us in future, We can offer you all kinds of Graphite Products: graphite heater, graphite heating element, graphite mold, graphite hot zone, graphite furnace pipe etc.
Packing & Delivery
1. Inside: use PE packaging and paste specification parameters
2. For short-distance: use carton packaging & inside foam board filling up interspace (appearance can be selected without text)
3. For long-distance transportation using carton + plywood box packaging (appearance of DIY text)
4. Delivery Port: Tianjin
Graphite Products Lead Time: 10-15 days after the order confirmation. Delivery by Express, Air also accepted.
Q1. Are you a factory or trading company?
Q2. Can you introduce your main products?
Beijing Guang Xin Guo Neng Technology Co., Ltd mainly produce graphite products, we can offer customized shape according to customers' specific demand. Our Graphite Products, include extruded graphite products, vibration moulding graphite products, molded graphite products, isostatic graphite products. We can produce a lot of graphite products, like graphite mold, graphite casting die, graphite heating element, graphite crucible, graphite sealing ring, graphite tube, graphite rod, graphite edm, graphite block etc.
Q3.What is your MOQ?
Q4. Can you offer free samples?
Q5. When can I get the price?
Q6. Do you accept OEM or ODM orders?
Q7. How about your delivery time?
Q8. Do you test your goods before delivery?
Q9. How do you keep long-term business relationship?
Notice: When you contact us, please show us the accurate drawing and your selected graphite material information, then we can offer you accurate price.
- Graphite Rod/ Block/ Plate
- Graphite Tube
- Graphite Mold
- Graphite Crucible
- Graphite Products
- Graphite Electrodes
- Graphite Scrap
- Graphite Powder
- Carbon Brushes