Aluminium copper silver gold ingot mold graphite die for continuous casting
Professional China Graphite Supplier for Aluminium copper silver gold ingot mold graphite die for countinuous casting die molded products Price in China, Beijing Guang Xin Guo Neng Technology Co., Ltd,
Professional China Graphite Supplier for Aluminium copper silver gold ingot mold graphite die for countinuous casting die molded products
Graphite products and graphite ingot mold can be used in foundry, metallurgy, various high temperature industrial furnaces, glass, chemical, mechanical and electric power industries.
Laboratory metal smelting graphite boat tank high temperature resistant graphite box graphite ingot mold high purity square crucible
Ingot Mold Graphite die performance:
1. Thermal stability: Specially designed to ensure the reliability of product quality in response to the conditions of rapid heating and cooling of graphite crucibles.
2. Corrosion resistance: The uniform and fine matrix design delays the degree of erosion of the crucible.
3. Impact resistance: The thermal shock strength that the graphite crucible can withstand is extremely high, so any process can be safely carried out.
4. Acid resistance: The addition of special materials significantly improves the quality of the crucible, excels in the acid resistance index, and greatly extends the service life of the graphite crucible.
5. High thermal conductivity: The high content of fixed carbon ensures good thermal conductivity, shortens the dissolution time, and significantly reduces fuel consumption or other energy consumption.
6. Control of metal pollution: The strict control of the material composition ensures that the graphite crucible does not pollute the metal when dissolved.
7. Quality stability: The manufacturing technology and quality assurance system of the high-pressure forming method more fully ensure the quality stability.
|Category||Bulk Density||Resistivity||Shore Hardness||Flexural Strength||Compressive Strength||Young's Modulus||Porosity||Ash Content||Grain Size||Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||Thermal Conductivity||Application Fields|
|g/cm³||μΩm||HSD||Mpa||Mpa||Gpa||%||PPM||μm||(indoor temp~600℃) 10^-6/℃||(100℃) W/m﹒k|
|Molded Graphite||GXMG-1||1.65||11~14||30||15||28||15||23%||/||4mm||2.6||50~60||Crucible, Conventional Cast, etc|
|GXMG-2||1.68||11~14||35||17||35||13||20%||/||2mm||3.5||60~80||Crucible, Conventional Cast, Carbon Brushest, etc|
|GXMG-3||1.70||10~13||42||15||35||14||18%||/||0.8mm||1.8||62~80||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Carbon Brushest, etc|
|GXMG-4||1.72||10~13||42||24||40||13||17%||/||0.8mm||1.5||65~85||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Rodt, etc|
|GXMG-5||1.75||10~13||45||28||55||13||15%||800||/||1.8||65~85||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rodt, etc|
|GXMG-6||1.78||9~12||46||28||58||12||12%||800||/||4.5||80~100||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rod, Furnacet, etc|
|Isostatic Graphite||GXIG-1||1.75||10~13||42||35||60||9||16%||500||13~18μm||4.8||80~120||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rod, Furnacet, etc|
|GXIG-2||1.78||9~12||42~50||38||70||10||12%||500||10~15μm||4.8||80~100||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rod, Furnacet, etc|
|GXIG-3||1.80||9~13||45~60||40||95||11||12%||500||9~15μm||4.8||85~110||EDM, Furnace, Sintering Mold, Noble Metal Metallurgyt, etc|
|GXIG-4||1.82||9~13||50||46||96||10||12%||500||13~15μm||5||90~110||photovoltaic, EDM, Sintering Mold, Noble Metal Metallurgyt, etc|
|GXIG-6||1.88||9~15||60||52||110||10||8%||500||8~10μm||5.5||95~120||Fuel Cell, 3D Glass Moldt, etc|
|GXIG-7||1.90||9~14||70||55||125||11||/||/||8~10μm||5.5||100~130||Semiconductor, photovoltaict, etc|
|Mechanical graphite||M106H||1.69~1.78||/||75||60||160||/||3%||/||/||4.0||13||Sealing, bearing, compressor carbon vane, pump accessories (temperature tolerance: <220℃)t, etc|
|M106D||2.2~2.3||/||70||60||160||/||2%||/||/||4.0||15||Sealing, bearing (temperature tolerance:<350℃ under aerobic conditions, <550℃ under anaerobic conditions)t, etc|
Packing & Delivery
1. Inside: use PE packaging and paste specification parameters
2. For short-distance: use carton packaging & inside foam board filling up interspace (appearance can be selected without text)
3. For long-distance transportation using carton + plywood box packaging (appearance of DIY text)
4. Delivery Port: Tianjin
Graphite Products Lead Time: 10-15 days after the order confirmation. Delivery by Express, Air also accepted.
Q1. Are you a factory or trading company?
Q2. Can you introduce your main products?
Beijing Guang Xin Guo Neng Technology Co., Ltd mainly produce graphite products, we can offer customized shape according to customers' specific demand. Our Graphite Products, include extruded graphite products, vibration moulding graphite products, molded graphite products, isostatic graphite products. We can produce a lot of graphite products, like graphite mold, graphite casting die, graphite heating element, graphite crucible, graphite sealing ring, graphite tube, graphite rod, graphite edm, graphite block etc.
Q3.What is your MOQ?
Q4. Can you offer free samples?
Q5. When can I get the price?
Q6. Do you accept OEM or ODM orders?
Q7. How about your delivery time?
Q8. Do you test your goods before delivery?
Q9. How do you keep long-term business relationship?
Notice: When you contact us, please show us the accurate drawing and your selected graphite material information, then we can offer you accurate price.
- Graphite Rod/ Block/ Plate
- Graphite Tube
- Graphite Mold
- Graphite Crucible
- Graphite Products
- Graphite Electrodes
- Graphite Scrap
- Graphite Powder
- Carbon Brushes