Graphite Heater for Heating System Thermal Field Graphite Heating Element
Graphite heating elements are used frequently in high-temperature vacuum sintering furnaces and are also widely used. In high temperature furnaces, graphite parts can be used in vacuum sintering furnaces, graphitization furnaces, vacuum brazing furnaces, intermediate frequency vacuum induction furnaces, high temperature heat treatment furnaces, etc.
The advantages of graphite heating element are as follows:
1. The graphite in the high temperature vacuum sintering furnace has good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity. Compared with ordinary materials, the thermal conductivity is quite high. It is 4 times higher than stainless steel, 2 times higher than carbon steel, and 100 times higher than ordinary non-metallic.
2. The graphite in the high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace has a low temperature resistance coefficient, low thermal inertia, and can be quickly heated and cooled. There are no special requirements during the processing of the workpiece.
3. The high-temperature strength of graphite in high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace is good, and the strength of graphite is much worse than that of metal at normal temperature.
4. It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, no deformation, impact resistance, large radiation area, good flexibility and easy processing and installation. In terms of electrical performance, it is easy to manufacture large heating elements, which can increase the voltage and reduce the current. This can save heat loss.
5. Graphite is easy to extract and cheaper than metal.6. Graphite in high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace has some properties of metal and ceramic, good thermal conductivity, good thermal conductivity, but has multiple spaces and small thermal expansion coefficient.
The graphite heating element is the core part of the high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace, and its quality directly affects the performance and operating cost of the high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace. The design of the thermal field of graphite heating element is varied, which specific design choice is mainly based on the specific analysis of the process flow. The graphite heating element of most high-temperature vacuum sintering furnaces includes four main components: heaters and their connecting parts, heat insulation parts (or reflection screens), thermal field supporting parts, and workpiece carrying hearth. These accessories often need to be replaced regularly due to material problems or time problems.
|Category||Bulk Density||Resistivity||Shore Hardness||Flexural Strength||Compressive Strength||Young's Modulus||Porosity||Ash Content||Grain Size||Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||Thermal Conductivity||Application Fields|
|g/cm³||μΩm||HSD||Mpa||Mpa||Gpa||%||PPM||μm||(indoor temp~600℃) 10^-6/℃||(100℃) W/m﹒k|
|Molded Graphite||GXMG-1||1.65||11~14||30||15||28||15||23%||/||4mm||2.6||50~60||Crucible, Conventional Cast, etc|
|GXMG-2||1.68||11~14||35||17||35||13||20%||/||2mm||3.5||60~80||Crucible, Conventional Cast, Carbon Brushest, etc|
|GXMG-3||1.70||10~13||42||15||35||14||18%||/||0.8mm||1.8||62~80||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Carbon Brushest, etc|
|GXMG-4||1.72||10~13||42||24||40||13||17%||/||0.8mm||1.5||65~85||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Rodt, etc|
|GXMG-5||1.75||10~13||45||28||55||13||15%||800||/||1.8||65~85||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rodt, etc|
|GXMG-6||1.78||9~12||46||28||58||12||12%||800||/||4.5||80~100||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rod, Furnacet, etc|
|Isostatic Graphite||GXIG-1||1.75||10~13||42||35||60||9||16%||500||13~18μm||4.8||80~120||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rod, Furnacet, etc|
|GXIG-2||1.78||9~12||42~50||38||70||10||12%||500||10~15μm||4.8||80~100||Crucible, Alloy Cast, Sintering Mold, Continuous casting Mold, Rod, Furnacet, etc|
|GXIG-3||1.80||9~13||45~60||40||95||11||12%||500||9~15μm||4.8||85~110||EDM, Furnace, Sintering Mold, Noble Metal Metallurgyt, etc|
|GXIG-4||1.82||9~13||50||46||96||10||12%||500||13~15μm||5||90~110||photovoltaic, EDM, Sintering Mold, Noble Metal Metallurgyt, etc|
|GXIG-6||1.88||9~15||60||52||110||10||8%||500||8~10μm||5.5||95~120||Fuel Cell, 3D Glass Moldt, etc|
|GXIG-7||1.90||9~14||70||55||125||11||/||/||8~10μm||5.5||100~130||Semiconductor, photovoltaict, etc|
|Mechanical graphite||M106H||1.69~1.78||/||75||60||160||/||3%||/||/||4.0||13||Sealing, bearing, compressor carbon vane, pump accessories (temperature tolerance: <220℃)t, etc|
|M106D||2.2~2.3||/||70||60||160||/||2%||/||/||4.0||15||Sealing, bearing (temperature tolerance:<350℃ under aerobic conditions, <550℃ under anaerobic conditions)t, etc|
We focus on graphite processing for 20 years and have rich design and processing experience. Protect your most concerned data (material indicators, product quality, delivery time, cost and accuracy).
There are dozens of product designers, mold designers, programmers, craftsmen and other technical personnel; skilled technicians will ensure that your products are processed and delivered as required.
No matter which drawing file you send (x_t / prt / dwg / pdf / exb, ect ..), we can process it according to the drawings.
Dozens of CNC machining centers, dozens of CNC lathes, milling machines, grinding machines, sawing machines, etc.
Material indicators: tear resistance, compression resistance, impact resistance, resistivity, ash, strength, density and other data professional testing (universal testing machine, impact testing machine, resistivity tester, etc.)
We can design graphite mold by customer's parts drawing, and process all kinds of complex and special shape mold or other production.
We are the direct supplier of ZGM system with good quality. Inventory: ZGM50/65/80/95/113/123/133 all series carbon ring
Beijing GXGN Graphite products: all kinds of graphite crucibles, graphite heaters, graphite tube, graphite rods, graphite tubes, graphite bolts and nuts, graphite bearings, carbon graphite sealing rings, graphite heating elements etc.
Packing & Delivery
1. Inside: use PE packaging and paste specification parameters
2. For short-distance: use carton packaging & inside foam board filling up interspace (appearance can be selected without text)
3. For long-distance transportation using carton + plywood box packaging (appearance of DIY text)
4. Delivery Port: Tianjin
Graphite Products Lead Time: 10-15 days after the order confirmation. Delivery by Express, Air also accepted.
Q1. Are you a factory or trading company?
Q2. Can you introduce your main products?
Beijing Guang Xin Guo Neng Technology Co., Ltd mainly produce graphite products, we can offer customized shape according to customers' specific demand. Our Graphite Products, include extruded graphite products, vibration moulding graphite products, molded graphite products, isostatic graphite products. We can produce a lot of graphite products, like graphite mold, graphite casting die, graphite heating element, graphite crucible, graphite sealing ring, graphite tube, graphite rod, graphite edm, graphite block etc.
Q3.What is your MOQ?
Q4. Can you offer free samples?
Q5. When can I get the price?
Q6. Do you accept OEM or ODM orders?
Q7. How about your delivery time?
Q8. Do you test your goods before delivery?
Q9. How do you keep long-term business relationship?
Notice: When you contact us, please show us the accurate drawing and your selected graphite material information, then we can offer you accurate price.
- Graphite Rod/ Block/ Plate
- Graphite Tube
- Graphite Mold
- Graphite Crucible
- Graphite Products
- Graphite Electrodes
- Graphite Scrap
- Graphite Powder
- Carbon Brushes